Bmw 330d tourer paint correction

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

dubplate Dan
still on the production line

Bmw 330d tourer paint correction

Post by dubplate Dan »

Hi all :D this was done just before christmas before the big snow hit us. it was uber freezing and i only had the luxury of two buckets,no pressure washer or hose so took me quite a while to wash it and clay it

before i started

after a lengthy wash process using 2bm with britemax cleanmax shampoo,clayed with claymagic claybar and lube i couldnt feel my hands face etc etc, not fun:mad:

once dryed and bought inside it looked like this

As you can see theres quite a bit of marring left from claying, i then hit it with Scholl consepts s17+ and dodojuice limeprime on a liquid shine medium cutting pad.

once corrected i hand glazed using britemax blackmax(awesome product) and finished of with two layers of dodojuice BV pro and dressed the tyres with Autosmart highstyle, please excuse the poor pics,the lighting was not good at all.

the exhaust pipes were cleaned and polished with britemax metal twins

managed to convert the owner into using washmitts,2bm,drying towels and left him with a sample of the juice to enjoy, he was extremely pleased with the work carryed out.

not a great in depth write but you get the idea, hope you enjoyed, any comments or questions welcome;)

thanks
Dan