Leather

How to get that better-than-new shine - show us your efforts and discuss techniques. Sponsored by BCP Car Detailing BCP Car Detailing

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

erl72
B6
Passat model: B3 2L GT 16v

Leather

Post by erl72 »

This is really a tip I had from Matto when I had my leather interior last year. Now I haven't had a go at the leather in the 'Ssat yet but I had the occasion to have a bash at my shoes this morning and was so impressed I thought I'd share the tip . . .

I've got some little casual white soft leather pumps that I sometimes wear in the summer. They had loads of mucky smudges on them and it'd got to the point where I couldn't wear them anymore cos they looked dreadful. Tried scrubbing them with soap and water which didn't work so I consigned them to the bottom of the wardrobe. This morning I randomly thought about Matts leather cleaning tip and had a go and they're all sparkly white again now with very little effort - hooray!!

And the miracle cleaning agent - baby wipes :D

I'll have a go on the car at some point...might take a packet of wipes to Tatton and have a cleaning fest. Will pop to Boots at lunchtime and see if they've got any on BOGOF :?
Eddi :D 1990 Passat GT 2.0 16v (clickable sig)

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login