New one, Gaz will like this ;-)

We dont just cater for passats here , add any help re. any other car and show off your rides!........

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

T2000
Too much time on your hands
Passat model: B5.5 Estate TDI

New one, Gaz will like this ;-)

Post by T2000 »

So after 2 disaster Subarus, diesel one broke and petrol one was rotten I found out after trading it for a dang Festa Ghia I have been running (good little car)

aI was out for a Passat but finding one without rotten wings and moon mileage was a problem so I went a different route.

Not the normal Audi knob car, Audi A6 Sline, yes it's the 2ltr duffer but has had the oil pump done, clutch, ABS pump, Cambelt and service, I'm actually quite impressed with it, not liking the button handbrake though!

At least there's no DPF!!

Going to run it a few weeks and see how it goes then maybe mod it a bit, need to get a spare key first.

What oil for this one Gaz when I need to service it?
Passat AVF 130 TDI Sport Wagon, DIY Remap 170-80/280-290, EGR delete (Gone to a better place)
Skoda Superb 130 TDI AWX Saloon, another sneaky remap 160-170/270-280, EGR delete, lots of goodies and an Umbrella! (Sold....What's next?)
Skoda Octavia Estate VRS 170 Limited Edition 168/500, DTUK CRDT around 210bhp/300lb ft, Autolights, S5 knob, Android HU.(sold)
08 BMW E91 M Sport 320D, 177BHP soon to be remapped. (POS never again, gone!)
2011 Subaru Outback Wagon, 150bhp/248lb ft, slow and steady. (DEAD)

This topic has 35 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login