Golf 1.6 Battery

We dont just cater for passats here , add any help re. any other car and show off your rides!........

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

toonmania
UKPassat's Possie
Passat model: Kia Sportage 3

Golf 1.6 Battery

Post by toonmania »

Bought the wife's golf a new battery back on 11/05/2015 from the dreaded ECP and it's failed already it was a 5 year guarantee Duracell one as they didn't have a Bosch one at the time and I was desperate to get one.

I went out to the car yesterday tried to start it and not enough power so took the battery out charged it overnight took it off this morning tested at 12.7v went out to fit it this afternoon and the damn thing has drained already down to 7.9v ~x( and people wonder why I hate ECP I don't often use them but have to some times I have had too as they are opposite my work and convenient.
And just my luck I've lost the receipt although I have found the click and collect email so hopefully they will find the transaction from that tomorrow
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not, and a sense of humor was provided to console him for what he is.

This topic has 13 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login