New Toy !

We dont just cater for passats here , add any help re. any other car and show off your rides!........

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

biggr5
B2

New Toy !

Post by biggr5 »

Not been on here as much lately - two reasons, Ist being that I've been trying to get my house finished in time for the arrival of my First child in 4 weeks ! 2nd being that I've kinda lost interest in the Passat :(

I've been hankering for another Mk1 Golf since the Mrs made me sell the old one for being a touch unreliable :roll:

I've been on the look out for a while and picked this up over the weekend.

Its only a little 1.1 but its in great condition - took me a while to get back from London, 70mph = 4.5k revs in fourth. Thank god its got a decent stereo to drown out the racket !!

Going to change a few bits like the wheels, rear lights, grill and have a couple of ideas in my head - but this is basically going to be budget dubing ! 5 speed box and maybe even an lpg kit on the 1.1 :lol: I've got a long way to get to any decent shows - this'll make it a bit more affordable !

The Passat is now going up for sale - Its getting a service this week and then it'll be advertised properly ! PM me if your interested :wink:
GARETH

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login