error code 17965 a little help please :)

We dont just cater for passats here , add any help re. any other car and show off your rides!........

Moderators: desertstorm, vwnutant, water01

elmo
B2
Passat model: b5.5 V6 tdi 163

error code 17965 a little help please :)

Post by elmo »

ok well at least its not my car but it is the mrs car so no matter what it ends up costing me money :(

AUY pd 115 in a sharan 2001

error code 17965 then drops in to limp mode
fitted a new maf a few weeks ago and she actually became nice to drive

last few days though drive normally then all of a sudden loss of boost limp moded no power past approx 2800rpm

turn her on and off boost is back and drives ok sometimes it happens within a few mins other times 30 ish miles

need to get this sorted as she was not to happy when she pulled out to overtake and lost her power tbh its a bit dangerous for the mrs and kids to be in on any lengty journey

have done some digging some say turbo others n75 valve the pipes to the n75 valves all seem ok i presume both the valves are called n75 valves as they look almost identical have different colour tops to them, the valves are new genuine

is there anything else i need to check or do before spending too much more money on the fun bus as its draining my mod fund faster than the forst beer of the day!

cheers

elmo
A Work In Progress

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login