Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport 16v Track/Road Car Project

We dont just cater for passats here , add any help re. any other car and show off your rides!........

Moderators: water01, desertstorm, vwnutant

Dinky Dave
still on the production line
Passat model: B5.5 Passat TDi

Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport 16v Track/Road Car Project

Post by Dinky Dave »

New on here and I know what it's like when you buy a car off another member and everyone thinks..... "Well it isn't your car", "You didn't do any of the work" etc.....

I brought this Ibiza 4 years ago and basically haven't stopped playing with it since, at the moment it's been off the road for about 7 months because I bumped the car going through a lane when a sheep run out and I steered to miss it hitting a banking :(

Make things worse when the car was sitting in my car park with no front end looking sorry for herself the wind decided to blow the bonnet up, bending that as well.

Since then I have brought a whole new front end from Seat, removed my collies and got Koni Adjustable shocks...... thats another story with the problems I have had with them!

Anyway heres a link to SeatCupra.Net where I have made a project dairy on the car, it's not up to date at the moment since I've bumped it and there is a lot to go onto it with more problems after problems.

But if you bored one day it's something to read :)

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=163546
iTB Ibiza Cupra Sport 16v : Transporter T5 2.5TDi : Passat 2.8 V6 4motion for sale

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login