Damo's 6N Polo - The bargain runabout.

We dont just cater for passats here , add any help re. any other car and show off your rides!........

Moderators: water01, vwnutant, desertstorm

Damo-ECD
B2
Passat model: B5 SE Sport

Damo's 6N Polo - The bargain runabout.

Post by Damo-ECD »

Well myslef and the other half both sold up our beloved Golf GTi's to fund our new family.

At the time we shared a slightly poo MK4 Fiesta for winter that i bought spares or repair for 200 quid...that cost me £33 to put right :-)

The lack of power steering soon became a chore and i sold the Fiesta to break even and discovered a little gem of a Polo CL for sale spares or repair for peanuts which cost me £15 to put right (stop me if you can see a pattern emerging :-))

It started off like this: (£300 FTW)

The wheels were some original Wolfrace Voodoo 1's for all you wheel nerds out there not the more common 2's. I sold those and the ill fitting Cobra daytona seats for a healthy sum to fund some all importand cosmetics and general overhaul:

DIY all red rear lights.
New brakes all round
DIY rust repair (Spanish built car fail)
DIY refurb of some OZ Fitipaldi Indiana's for all you wheel whores once again.

And there we have it. Our cheap runabout for when we dont really need ot use the Passat, and its even the same colour :-)
If your heart isn't in it...find another hobby.

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login